Total Page views

Followers

Monday 18 July 2011

WOW almost to the 1000 hit on my blog site.

With the Summer holidays now starting and not more teaching for a while I will have time to devote to this blog which has been neglected for some time now.  Thank you to everyone who is visiting the site and it has given me the push to keep it up to date.   I would really like to some comments left and any advice about blogging would be really helpful.

I have been inventing in the 'mind' of late and now need to sort the ideas which I throw into a folder to be resurrected when I have time to give to them ............ so many but little money to get them into production ... so if there is anyone out there that know a great pathway to success with new inventions ........... get in touch.

www.designboom.com is a great inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment